torehan kata seputar kegiatan per-digital-an gw. mulai dari online, internet marketing, web design dan digital kamera

17 July 2007

trouble with my sierra 875

today i just realize that my notebook (toshiba satellite A105) feel warm (don't want to use word HOT :p). i use it from 8.30 am till 4.30pm after that hibernate for 1 hour and star again to do online in Pondok Indah Mall (HSDPA mode on)
after use 25 menit my sierra 875 modem got trouble.. i check my watcher is not identify . so i need to restart to make my modem detected by watcher.

i need to find solution for the heat do by my notebook. i check with Notebook Hardware Control and the temperature is 54 C. so my need to reduce it first to make sure that heat is the problem. i check around browser and find cooling pad is can reduced temperature about 5 C. tomorrow i'll try to buy good and cheaper one.

second solution is upgrade the sierra 875. mine is H1_0_0_6ACAP built date 10/12/06. and found in sierra website the new Firmware H1_1_8_3. check sierra website : http://www.sierrawireless.com/support/sd_acxxx_step2.aspx?ac_id=10&carrier_id=13&lang_id=1&platform_id=11
and for direct link for Firmware H1_1_8_3 : http://www.sierrawireless.com/resources/software/875/ACFW_H1_1_7_0bt_H1_1_8_3ap.exe

i'll give the result tommorow

No comments: